The NO Project Educational Multi-media Seminar
The educational multi-media seminar is the heartbeat of The NO Project campaign. The presentation includes award-winning film, world-class animation, music, art, sport, dance, theatre, poetry and creative writing – all reflecting the purposeful, pro-active stance that youth, artists and educators are taking to confront the crime of human trafficking and enslavement in 21st century. The seminar content is respectful, non-sensationalist, sensitive and can be specifically designed to inform and engage a teen/young adult audience.
The primary goal of The NO Project multi-media seminar is that participants are able to speak about the crime of modern slavery and human trafficking with accuracy, confidence and respect. Please contact us at email@example.com
This seminar has been presented and adapted for a wide range of participants:
– IB Schools, state schools, private high schools, universities in Bulgaria,China, France, Greece, Germany, Italy, Moldova, New Zealand, Romania, Turkey, UK, USA.
– Online presentation to Harvard Innovations Symposium
– Global educational conferences – IATEFL, IB,TESOL, ISTEK Istanbul.
– IATEFL Webinar for Global Issues SIG.
– Film schools, art colleges, animation departments, dance studios.
– Moldovan Teachers Association.
– Corporations and Banking institutions
– Anti-trafficking Police trainees
– Graduate criminology /cybersecurity students
– Media students, medical students, community-based groups.
– Harvard Alumni Club.